CBC’s radio and television licenses are up for renewal, and as part of the process, the CRTC has launched an online consultation. They’re asking eight questions:
- How can the CBC be relevant and meaningful in the future?
- How can the CBC best deliver content to all Canadians?
- Should the CBC only provide different programs and services than private broadcasters?
- Does the CBC’s programming meet all of its objectives?
- What more (or less) should it be doing?
- What should it do differently?
- Do you feel the CBC reflects your specific Canadian interests and needs?
- Does the CBC fill your need for reliable and authoritative news and information?
Interestingly, the CRTC is using the third-party commenting service Disqus to collect submissions. That means, even though they don’t publicize it, there’s an Atom feed for all submissions:
Also, because they’re using Disqus, you can display things like who’s commenting the most (the top commenters are very active):
And which questions have the most comments: